I/We hereby understand and acknowledge that the training, programs, and events held by The Wolves Athletic Centre may expose me to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death. I/We assume all risks of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and all other such risks are known and appreciated by me.
I/We hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in the activity. I/We acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I choose to participate in.
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of the acceptance of my participation and The Wolves Athletic Centre furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE The Wolves Athletic Centre, its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in The Wolves Athletic Centre training, programs and/or events.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Programs offered by The Wolves Athletic Centre, or related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- There is a potential for the risk of injury from participating in this program, and while rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist.
- ALL SUCH RISKS ARE KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUMED, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and the Participant assumes full responsibility for participation.
- Participant willingly agrees to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however he/she observes any unusual significant hazard during participation, he/she will remove himself/herself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest The Wolves Athletic Centre representative immediately.
- Participant hereby, in his/her personal capacity, and also as a parent and/or guardian the Participant, and on behalf of heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, The Wolves Athletic Centre, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
Guest Code of Personal Conduct
I will conduct myself in a mature and responsible manner while engaged in business or activity within The Wolves Athletic Centre.
Further, I will:
- Devote a full measure of my time, effort, and skills to honour the agreement at the place.
- Treat all persons served by The Wolves Athletic Centre and all employees of the Association with respect.
- Respect the rights, opinions, and freedom of expression of others.
- members and/or members including workplace harassment, racism, and other abusive behaviours.
- Adhere to all The Wolves Athletic Centre policies and procedures and Member Etiquette rules.
- Refrain from any activity for the duration of the agreement that would reflect negatively on the Association
In Specific, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Use of drugs or alcohol, or smoking on the premises.
- Offensive or abusive language or actions.
- Carrying weapons of any kind or other objects which could compromise public safety. t Carrying of cameras (even in cell phones) or any other video recording equipment.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Dangerous, abusive, profane or inconsiderate behaviour.
- Interfering with security procedures.
- Any other conduct that is known or ought reasonably to be known to be unacceptable behavior for anyone attending an athletic facility.
Fitness Facility Etiquette
- Proper dress is required. This includes running shoes, shorts/track pants, and t-shirts.
- For your safety, glass bottles and containers are not permitted in the fitness centre.
- Keep all personal belongings, such as bags and coats in your locker.
- Wipe machines after each use and discard wet towels into the containers provided.
- Use weight collars/clips on free-weight equipment – as they prevent injuries and accidents.
- Gently place weights on the floor between sets and return all equipment to the designated locations after use.
The Wolves Athletic Centre is a shared experience for everyone to enjoy. Each of us can make it better for all by being considerate of others. Members, Volunteers, and Staff all pledge to treat one another with respect and dignity.
I hereby affirm that I assume full and unreserved responsibility for the insurance coverage, liabilities, and potential risks associated with the facility in question. This includes, but is not limited to, the protection against damage, loss, theft, or any unforeseen circumstances that may occur during my tenure of responsibility. I also recognize my obligation to indemnify and hold harmless any parties involved should any claims, damages, losses, or expenses arise in direct correlation to my usage of the facility. By signing this document, I acknowledge the full scope of this commitment, including possible financial or legal consequences, demonstrating my understanding and acceptance of the potential liabilities.